I'm at rest oh LORD in Your will.
I walk the path You set before me
with eyes on You.
I ask that You keep me from things
which would lead me astray,
for I only love to seek You and Your purpose
in my life.
In You Oh God I have freedom and
I choose to serve You everyday
with all my life, a living sacrifice to You Oh LORD.
For You loved me enough to give Your only son
so I thank You with my life and there in Your love
in Your will I am at rest.
I am in my God given purpose on Your
perfect path for me.
LORD thank You for love enough to care for every
part of my life.
"Here I am LORD send me."
I walk the path You set before me
with eyes on You.
I ask that You keep me from things
which would lead me astray,
for I only love to seek You and Your purpose
in my life.
In You Oh God I have freedom and
I choose to serve You everyday
with all my life, a living sacrifice to You Oh LORD.
For You loved me enough to give Your only son
so I thank You with my life and there in Your love
in Your will I am at rest.
I am in my God given purpose on Your
perfect path for me.
LORD thank You for love enough to care for every
part of my life.
"Here I am LORD send me."
No comments:
Post a Comment