Monday, December 10, 2012

You hear even my unspoken words.

You whisper to me Oh LORD,
in the depths of my heart You utter.
Your will You impart to me,
I know I will follow.
I'm speaking to You now
I request a lot and seek Your face.
I know You hear my every word even when unspoken.
LORD You know my heart
when all the world is shouting,
still I hear Your quiet voice call out to me
Your love to impress on me.
I beg You to bless me,
I need You to be here Oh LORD.
Your whispers I will still remember.
And I know You still listen to my words
and I  pray my praises to You are always a
sweet aroma to You.
The word of the LORD given to us
and our privilege to hear and respond
entering the throne room of the most Holy,
He hears us and whispers back
" I love you my child."

No comments:

Post a Comment